Hello to all lashistas out there 🤗🤗🤗
I was asked so many times what is the difference between classic lash extensions and russian volume , but not only this , some of them asked how many lash is “too many “?, what is the safest amount of russian style lashes can I apply on the costumer’s natural lash without damaging it ?
Well, today I will try to answer all these questionsJ
1. What is the difference between Classic and Russian volume lash extensions?
· Classic term in the world of lash extensions means “ applying one single eyelash extension on one single natural lash “ and in general we work with thicker lashes (e.g. 0.10 , 0.12, 0.15 – thicker than that will damage the natural lash in time as I’ts considered as being too heavy)
· Russian volume means “the art of creating lash fans of 2 up to 28 (based on thickness we can find nowadays in the market) and applying them on one single natural lash”. (e.g. 0.07, 0.06, 0.05, 0.04, 0.03 thicknesses – the more lashes we want to apply on one single natural lash, the less the thickness of the lash extensions we use)
2. How many lash extensions for volume is safe to apply on a natural lash ?
· Well, it has a lot to do with the thickness you are working with . So for example, if you work with thickness 0.07 , you should NOT exceed 4-5 lash extensions but if you are working with 0.05 thickness , you can apply up to 9 lash extensions on one single natural lash. Always keep in mind that the natural lashes, from person to person are different , it also has to do with the location where you live. (E.g.arabic or latin american ladies have very strong healthy lashes while asian or european ladies have much thinner natural lashes ) so when choosing the number of lash extensions we want to apply, please pay attention at the health stage of the natural lash you are working with.
3. How many lash extensions is too many ?
· The natural lashes in general come in 3 categories :
Ø Healthy or strong
Ø Thin or weak
· Based on the above categories , you can adjust the number of volume lash extensions you want to apply and as well the thickness you want to use , whether working on Classic or